INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOUWe may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information that you provide directly via our website, for example a request for information
- Information that you provide when you report any problem with our website
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including any phone number or email address you use
- Information that you provide when completing surveys that we use for research purposes
- Details of your usage of our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, error and crash reporting, and other communication data and the resources that you access
- Information from any social network or other online accounts that you choose to share with us
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe process personal information for the purposes of:
- Providing you with our services
- Monitoring, analyzing and improving those services
- Prevention of money-laundering, fraud & illegal activities, and the prosecution of offenders
- Direct-marketing of our products and services, advising you of news and industry updates, events, educational opportunities, reports and other information and carrying out market research campaigns
- Providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
We will not share identifiable personal data with third parties for the purposes of direct marketing without your explicit consent. We may use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
In order to improve the website, we may use small files commonly known as “cookies”. A cookie is a small
amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone
(referred to in this notice as a ‘device’) from the website and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Our
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system information and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Alternatively, you can find information about how to do this for all the commonly used internet browsers on the website: www.aboutcookies.org, which also explains how you can delete cookies which are already stored on your device. Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe will only disclose data when obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent, and to the following:
- Other companies or entities within our affiliated group of companies
- Business partners
- Suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf
- Material service providers
- Successors in title to our business
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have a right to access the personal data held about you or to obtain a copy of it. We may ask you to verify your identity and to provide us with more information about your request. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this privacy notice is subject to change from time to time.